Social Content Producer
About the role:
Social Media and Content is your absolute thangggg! What we mean by that is, you’re deeply immersed in the space and you’re right across ‘All The’ cool social tools and platforms, always keen to innovate and think outside of the box when it comes to getting #suppperrr strategic and thinking creatively about how you go about driving engagement and increasing followership for a brand in a unique way.
With an ultra keen eye for detail and a desire to make an impact, creating and leveraging powerful content is the aim of your game. That’s why you’re the kind of person who scrolls through other brands’ websites, blogs and social posts and you think to yourself, “I could totally do this better”. We’d even bet you’ve likely got a list of brand crushes in the eComm space who you reckon absolutely nail the content game. And you daydream about creating fun and engaging stories through words, videos and/or designs for said brand crushes. That’s why you? Sounds just like the kind of human we’re looking for to delight the socks of this gorgeous and empowering eComm label.
Here’s what you’ll be getting up to:
Creating and developing digital-first creative that aligns with the brand aesthetic and is optimised for digital performance across Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok;
- Creating copy and content for organic and paid channels and producing engaging copy for blogs, email, Youtube, and the web. From a social perspective, this will include a heck of a lot of copywriting, scheduling, posting, and community management;
- Engaging and growing the social community in meaningful ways, nurturing and expanding upon the strong customer relationships that are already in place;
- Working with the wider marketing team to help identify and nurture social ambassadors to grow brand awareness and audience;
- Ensuring that all channels are constantly evolving and leveraging new opportunities, technology, and trends;
- Review results and make changes to the marketing plan as needed; And
- Consistently monitor and stay abreast of current trends online.
- You’re social media *obsessed* #obvs
- You love trying new things. You’ve got BIG ideas, you’re creative, and you know what levers to push and pull to get incredible engagement;
- You’re a natural-born storyteller; always focussed on both the nitty gritty and the big picture;
- A synthesiser; confident in distilling big concepts, stories and ideas into simple, human-centered copy;
- A discerning doer; knowing that both content quality and quantity are important, and never producing content just for content’s sake;
- A humble collaborator; confident in your creative abilities, but always open to constructive feedback and trying out new things;
- A proactive producer; executing content plans and calendars while ensuring brand values, identity and tone are consistently brought to life through different mediums;
- We’d also love it if you are a bit of an advocate for diversity in fashion, and can get excited about all of the amazing possibilities; And
- Perhaps, you’ve even had some experience collaborating with brand influencers to leverage for social media and content marketing opportunities for a brand.