Mama 3/4 Length Pregnancy Tight - Black
Mama Pregnancy Tights are a must have during your pregnancy and as a transition piece for post-partum recovery. Designed for comfort and durability with squat-proof and shape retention fabric. Your hips, back and pelvis will be supported and your bump grows. Compression fit helps to minimise pregnancy aches and pains, including varicose veins.
HOW TO WEAR
1st trimester: As soon as the waistband on your regular leggings start to feel tight.
2nd trimester: Keep exercising as your belly grows with added support and a comfortable fit. These tights are designed to stay in place all workout.
3rd trimester: Ease pregnancy aches and pains with support for your back and hips. Compression fit assists in reducing leg swelling and soreness.
Post-natal/recovery: Wear as a transition piece as you take your time in getting back into regular leggings. The shape retention fabric will ensure tights provide a comfortable fit, without added pressure on the mid-section. Wear the waistband up high for coverage while breastfeeding, or roll the band down over your hips.
– 3/4 length
– high-rise belly band expands with you as you grow
– squat-proof: zero transparency
– support fit promotes core stability and reduces pregnancy aches and pains (including pelvic pressure, and back and hip pain)
– flat-locked seams and gusset for comfort
– made in Australia
– cold machine wash
SIZE + FIT
Model wears a M. She is 38 weeks pregnant, size 10 and 178cm tall.
We suggest purchasing your pre-pregnancy size. Our maternity tights are designed with space to accomodate a growing bump. Choosing your usual size means they will fit correctly around your hips and legs. In our experience if you are between sizes or unsure then it's best to size up.
– Inseam: 47 centimetres (18.5 inches) when laid flat and will stretch longer when worn
– Fabric: 74% Polyester and 26% Elastane high-performance compression fabric
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied we accept returns for 30 days from date of purchase. More info