How to rock your black tights in 2020
By Shannon Johnson, Stylist - Living For Style
Like many people you probably have a stack of tights in your closet. Are you stuck wearing the same tops with them and feel like it’s quite boring?
I’m a personal fashion stylist and passionate about making mums feel fab in their own skin.
Being at home more is the perfect time to go through our wardrobes and work out a few new outfits from our own clothes. The first step before you create new outfits is to make sure you have all the basics in your wardrobe. Download my Ultimate Wardrobe Checklist.
And who can go past the comfy black tights as a wardrobe staple?
These 5 black tights outfits are a fab way to utilise your other basics and create
fabulous new outfits:
1. Try tucking in your t-shirt into your leggings and pairing it with some canvas
shoes. If you’re not a fan of tucking in, try a half tuck. This is a great way to make your legs appear longer.
2. An oversized chambray shirt layered with a cardigan and a large tote is another
fab outfit using your wardrobe staples.
3. As the weather gets cooler pair your black leggings with knee-high boots, a long shirt and jacket.
4. On a rainy day add a hoody, puffa vest and long gumboots. I love my Hunter
gumboots with my black Active Truth tights!
5. Accessories are a fab way to show your personality. Add a snood or large scarf over your oversized t-shirt layered with a zip-up jacket. A baseball cap is the perfect accessory for your black tights…especially for those bad hair days!
If you need to sort out your wardrobe I’m offering a FREE 5 Day Wardrobe Challenge and would love to see you in there!
How going alcohol-free can make you fitter, healthier and happier
For many of us a glass (or three) of wine after work feel like a stress reliever, and weekend lunches with girlfriends over rosé is part of our soc...Read More
How to achieve healthy postpartum weight loss
Crazy exercises, crash diets and Hollywood fads aren’t the way to achieve healthy postpartum weight loss. Take a look at tips to lose weight the he...Read More
400 parkruns! Fay's running milestone.
Fay Morgan recently completed her 400th parkrun, making her ranked 13th for the most events completed in Australia! We spoke with Fay about her in...Read More