The Best Beautiful Baby Shower Outfits
Shopping for a gorgeous maternity dress to wear for your baby shower (or pregnancy photo shoot)? We’ve rounded up our five favourite styles right now.
There are no strict rules when it comes to baby shower outfits. What is important is that you feel good. (Hey, you could wear your maternity activewear if you really wanted to!). You’ll feel most comfortable in maternity clothes that match your own unique personal style.
But first, what you need to think about when choosing an outfit to wear to your baby shower:
1. Baby shower theme — do you want your dress to tie in with a colour scheme or party theme?
2. Comfort — will you be inside or outside? Sitting or standing? Feeling uncomfortable with too tight or ill-fitting outfits won’t make you feel your best. The type of shoes you feel comfortable in may also help you narrow down your dress options.
3. Location — a baby shower at home will be more casual than an evening or destination event.
With all this in mind, here are five pregnancy looks we love for baby shower dresses.
1. Searching for something cute-but-make-it-comfy? This shirred dress ticks all the boxes. Versatile enough to dress up for your baby shower high tea, then keep it casual with sneakers through the rest of your pregnancy.
2. This flowy, floral print dress would be perfect for a garden party or picnic soiree.
3. Blue for a baby boy. This dress would transition from day to evening and the off the shoulder style is uber-flattering.
4. Baby girl on the way? The perfect pink hue of this midi dress will have you in theme at your pink party.