5 Reasons Why You Need Maternity Compression Briefs
Whether you're a new mama or mama-to-be, our range of pregnancy and postnatal compression underwear is designed to provide support through any stage of your journey. Our compression briefs offer support from every angle, providing core and pelvic stability for pregnant mamas and helping with postnatal recovery. Here are five reasons why you’ll love our maternity compression briefs:
1. Ultimate Support: Our maternity compression briefs offer support from every angle, providing core and pelvic stability for pregnant mothers. The compression fit promotes core stability and helps reduce aches, pains, and promotes recovery from abdominal muscle separation.
2. Relief from Pregnancy Symptoms: Compression garments have been shown to help with pregnancy symptoms and discomfort, including pelvic girdle pain, SIJ pain, round ligament pain, and other common ailments. Our supportive Mama Briefs provide gentle compression around your belly, hips, and lower back, which can help alleviate these symptoms and promote core stability.
3. Versatility: The discreet design of our compression briefs means they can be worn with skirts, pants or dresses, making them the perfect underwear choice for long work days or extended time spent on your feet. Plus, they can also be worn both day and night as long as you feel comfortable.
4. Comfort: Comfort is a top priority during pregnancy, which is why our maternity compression briefs are made with signature high waistband and 8-way stretch fabric, designed to cover your bump and grow with you through every trimester.
5. Postnatal Recovery: Our Postnatal Recovery Briefs are designed to provide support for new mamas experiencing muscle separation postpartum (Diastasis Rectus Abdominus Muscle DRAM) or a sore lower back. The compression around your mid-section helps speed up your recovery, and the additional bamboo lining means you can wear them without underwear for extra comfort. Taking the time you need to rest your body after childbirth is difficult with a newborn keeping you busy. These briefs help you with increased stability to allow you to move supported when you’re lifting, feeding and carrying your baby. Plus, many women wear them while they are sleeping to help feel stable and secure and get a better night’s sleep.
Our maternity compression briefs are recommended by women’s health professionals for their clients and are available in two styles (Mama Pregnancy Brief and Postnatal Recovery Brief) and two colours. We understand that mamas come in all shapes and sizes, which is why our maternity range starts at a size 6 and offers plus-size activewear.
Say goodbye to uncomfortable pressure and bulky velcro belly bands and experience the benefits of maternity compression briefs. Try them today and feel the difference for yourself.